Business Accounts

Xero accountant

Accounting for your business

Simon Hollingdale accounts can produce yearly accounts for the self employed, partnerships or limited companies using FRS102. We can also provide micro-entity or filleted company accounts for filing at Companies House


We can work from your own book keeping in paper form, from an excel spread sheet or from most book keeping software files. We specialise with Xero and have certified advisor status. As a Xero accountant we can also link you to Hubdoc which will seamlessly bring your receipts into the Xero platform. 


We also work with Quickbooks and have ProAdvisor status.


Alternatively you can give us your receipts and invoices and we can do all the time consuming bookkeeping for you too.

Our prices for producing yearly accounts from your own book keeping start from just £105 for a single self employed person and £500 for a small limited company including the completion of a CT600 company tax return.