1 June 2019
- Payment of corporation tax liabilities for accounting periods ended 31 August 2018 for small and medium-sized companies where payment is not required by instalments.
- Check for revised HMRC advisory fuel rates.
7 June 2019
- Electronic filing and payment of VAT liability for quarter ended 30 April 2019.
14 June 2019
- Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies (depending on accounting year end).
- EC sales list for quarter ended 31 May 2019 due (paper form).
19 June 2019
- Payment of PAYE/National Insurance contributions/construction industry scheme/student loan payment liabilities for month ended 5 June 2019 if not paying electronically.
- File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 June 2019
- File online monthly EC sales list.
- Submit supplementary intrastat declarations for May 2019.
22 June 2019
- Electronic payment of PAYE/National Insurance/construction scheme industry liabilities for month ended 5 June 2019 should have cleared HMRC’s bank account.
30 June 2019
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 30 September 2018 year end.
- Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 December 2018 year end.
- HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 June 2017.
- CT61 – quarterly period ends.
- VAT partial exemption annual adjustments for March VAT year end if not adjusted in March quarter.
- Returns by savings institutions made under the European Savings Directive for 2018-19 must be received by HMRC.