data protection

Business Accounts

We produce yearly accounts for the self employed; from single person business to large firms, partnerships or small limited companies using FRS102. We can also provide micro-entity or filleted company accounts for filing at Companies House. We can work from your own book keeping in paper form, from an excel spread sheet or from most book keeping software files. We specialize with Xero and have certified advisor status. Alternatively you can give us your receipts and invoices and we can do all the time consuming bookkeeping for you too.

Our prices for producing yearly accounts from your own book keeping start from just £105 for a single self employed person and £500 for a small limited company including the completion of a CT600 company tax return.

Accounting Bookkeeping Tax Return Payroll CIS VAT